This past month has been an absolute whirlwind!! A few highlights (and lowlights) include
- Selling most of our personal items including all our furniture
- Selling our house to sweet friends
- Finding awesome foster homes for our animals
- Sarah & the kids getting sick with hand, foot, and mouth (nasty virus!!)
- Sarah getting two root canals (and one getting infected!)
- Fun friend time with our awesome neighbors (can you believe the above picture is missing 3 kids?)
- Good family time including a trip to the Ft. Worth zoo (Selah won tickets at an Easter Egg hunt!)
- Sarah having the privilege of teaching two Gateway Freedom classes & finishing an internship in Relational Care
- Learning about essential oils and hosting a class
- Discovering the advantages of a minivan (thanks for the loaner, dad!!)
- Packing, cleaning, and moving!
- Plus normal work and life in the middle of it all.
Whew. Is it time for a nap? or maybe two?
We are now en-route to Kansas City and so thankful for the opportunity that God has placed before us. He gave us so much grace amidst the challenges involved with moving (including teary "see-you-later's"), and we feel honored to be embarking on this journey.
We'll get settled in this weekend, pick up our farm fresh milk (delivered!!!!), and meet lots of new folks. Our training school begins in earnest on Monday.