Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Delish Blueberry Muffin recipe

My muffins!


I started craving blueberry muffins today and since I had organic blueberries from my co-op, I decided to make some!  I had some great kitchen help, and the recipe turned out great!  


Blueberry Muffins
1c all-purpose flour
1c whole wheat flour
2/3c brown sugar
3t baking powder
1/2t sea salt
2 eggs
2/3c milk
8T oil [I used grapeseed]
1 t vanilla
2c fresh blueberries
Yield: 12 muffins

In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla; add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill greased or paper-line muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-27 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.

Enjoy!

Original recipe found at AllRecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment