Friday, April 8, 2011

Raw foods?

There’s a lot of hype these days over raw foods – especially from people who start eating ONLY raw foods.  I can’t even imagine!  I do admit I probably need more raw food in my diet, since I haven’t developed a taste for it yet.  I’m intrigued and would like to find out more... now I have the opportunity!

Jordan Rubin is coming to town to do a free seminar on eating raw.  (If you’re not familiar with him, he’s the author of The Maker’s Diet – a great informative book on how to eat the way that God designed us to that also chronologs his story of almost dying from Crohn’s disease, and then being healthy as a ‘horse’ after completely switching his diet.  It’s worth the read!) 

Here’s a Youtube trailer about the seminar.

The one in Ft. Worth is on Thursday, April 14th at 7pm at the Ridglea country club.  Contact the Sunflower Shoppe to sign up.  Did I mention it’s free?  They’re giving each participant a free copy of Jordan’s new book too.  Let me know if you decide to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment