Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pray for me please!

Hi friends!

Please pray for me this week as God brings me to mind.  I'm going to share at 4 different churches about the missions organization I work for, Missions to Unreached Peoples.  I'm really excited about this opportunity, because the audience is perfect.  They're taking a class called Perspectives on the World Christian Movement and are actively asking God for ways that He wants them to be involved in seeing the nations come to know Jesus.  I get to share with them about a few really cool ways God is moving among peoples who have previously had no opportunity to hear about Jesus, and encourage them in their role.

Please pray for safe travels, happy kids, clear communication, and that God would connect us with people that He's calling us to work with!   Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment